Monday, July 13, 2009

Changes...

Time's are a changin'!!
There are some changes being made to Amy Ward Photography! Life is full of lessons and I've learned a few hard ones this week. There are some upcoming changes being made to my website, photography forms, and even with the ordering process. All changes will be effective July 15th.
Please remember, I work very hard to make sure that your portraits maintain professional standards. It is devastating for me to learn that my work is being copied from my own clients through the use of scanners. Please remember that these images are copyrighted and it is illegal to scan, copy or reproduce in anyway!! Not only that...it hurts my feelings!!
Stay tuned for the new changes!! Things are going to get fun around here and it's about time!!
AMY WARD

No comments: